The fighting sailor turn'd peaceable Christian : manifested in the convincement and conversion of Thomas Lurting : with a short relation of many great dangers, and wonderful deliverances he met withal : first written for private satisfaction, and now published for general service
- Lurting, Thomas, 1632-1713
- Additional Titles:
- Fighting sailor turned peaceable Christian
- London : Printed and sold by J. Sowle ..., 1710.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (46 pages, 2 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- British Library and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Related Titles:
- True account of George Pattison's being taken by the Turks
- Signed and dated at end: Thomas Lurting, London, the 30th of the eleventh month, 1709.
Bookseller's advertisement:  pages at end.
Includes: A true account of George Pattison's being taken by the Turks, and how redeemed, by God's direction and assistance, without bloddshed, putting the Turks on shoar in their own country, about the 8th month, 1663 (pages 33-46)
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2007. Digitized from a copy held by the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2013 (Slavery, abolition & social justice)
- Location of Originals:
- British Library
View MARC record | catkey: 24452231