Lessons from the war / by W.S. Smart
- Smart, William S. (William Stevenson), 1833-1912
- Rutland : Printed by Geo. A. Tuttle and Company, 1862.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (27 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Duke University. Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- The rise of the rebellion -- The overthrow of the rebellion.
- 1st sermon preached at the Union Service in Benson, Vt., on the State Fast, April 10, 1862. 2nd sermon preached in the Congregational Church, Benson, Vt., Sunday April 13th 1862, in accordance with the President's proclamation of a day of Thanksgiving.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2007. Digitized from a copy held by the Rare Book, Manuscript and Special Collections Library, Duke University Libraries.
Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2013 (Slavery, abolition & social justice)
- Location of Originals:
- Rare Book, Manuscript and Special Collections Library, Duke University Libraries
View MARC record | catkey: 24452475