A memorial to the Congress of the United States on the subject of restraining the increase of slavery in new states to be admitted into the Union [electronic resource] : prepared in pursuance of a vote of the inhabitants of Boston and its vicinity, assembled at the State house, on the third of December, A.D. 1819
- Boston : Sewell Phelps, Printer, 1819.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Webster, Daniel, 1782-1852
Duke University. Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Submitted Dec. 15, 1819, by a committee consisting of Daniel Webster, George Blake, Josiah Quincy, James T. Austin, and John Gallison.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2013 (Slavery, abolition & social justice)
- Location of Originals:
- Rare Book, Manuscript and Special Collections Library, Duke University Libraries
View MARC record | catkey: 24452585