Minutes and proceedings of the ... annual Convention for the Improvement of the Free People of Colour in these United States [electronic resource].
- Conference Author:
- Convention for the Improvement of the Free People of Colour
- New York : Published by order of the Convention
- Physical Description:
- volumes ; 21-22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Duke University. Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- 1st (1831)-
Ceased with: 5th (1835)?
- Imprint varies.
Description based on: 3rd (1833)
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction 3rd (1833) only. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2013 (Slavery, abolition & social justice)
- Location of Originals:
- Rare Book, Manuscript and Special Collections Library, Duke University Libraries
- Issuing Body:
- Vol. for 1831 issued under a variant name: Convention of the People of Color.
View MARC record | catkey: 24452602