Narrative of a five years' expedition against the revolted Negroes of Surinam, in Guiana, on the wild coast of South America, from the year 1772 to 1777 [electronic resource] : elucidating the history of that country, and describing its productions, viz. quadrupedes, birds, fishes, reptiles, trees, shrubs, fruits, & roots; with an account of the Indians of Guiana, & Negroes of Guinea / by J.G. Stedman ; illustrated with 80 elegant engravings from drawings made by the author
- Stedman, John Gabriel, 1744-1797
- London : Printed by J. Johnson, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes, plates : illustrations, maps, portraits
- Additional Creators:
- Blake, William, 1757-1827, British Library, and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Plates, by Stedman, engraved by William Blake and others.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2013 (Slavery, abolition & social justice)
- Location of Originals:
- British Library
View MARC record | catkey: 24452644