Proceedings of the Essex County Anti-Slavery Convention, held at Danvers, October 24, 1838 [electronic resource] : with an address to the voters on their duties to the enslaved
- Conference Author:
- Essex County Anti-Slavery Convention (1838 : Danvers, Mass.)
- Salem : Printed at the Gazette Office, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- 12 pages ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Duke University. Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Address to abolition voters: p. -12.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2013 (Slavery, abolition & social justice)
- Location of Originals:
- Rare Book, Manuscript and Special Collections Library, Duke University Libraries
View MARC record | catkey: 24452939