Speech on the death of William Lloyd Garrison [electronic resource].
- Douglass, Frederick, 1818-1895
- [United States] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Duke University. Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Caption title.
"At the Garrison memorial meeting in the 15th Street Presbyterian Church, Monday, June 2, 1879, Robert Purvis Esq., presiding, among other speeches, the following was delivered by Frederick Douglass, U.S. Marshal of the District of Columbia ..."
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2013 (Slavery, abolition & social justice)
- Location of Originals:
- Rare Book, Manuscript and Special Collections Library, Duke University Libraries
View MARC record | catkey: 24453574