German Does Not Contain the Word Revenge 1960, 1960
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital.
- Physical Description:
- online resource (video file 0:18:18) : Sound, Black and White
- Additional Creators:
- Koran, Josef, Cepelak, Josef, Pejsar, Josef, Tejchman, J, Czechoslovak Films, Documentary Film Studio, Prague, Krátky Film (Praha), and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- The Second World War & the Rise of Fascism and Wars & Revolutions
- Short documentary tracing the life of Nazi governor, Konrad Henlein, and pan-Germanism in the Sudetenland. Featuring photographs and speeches of Henlein, alongside footage of Adolf Hitler, this film compares the contemporary popularity of traditional clothing and parades to nationalism during the Second World War.
- Archive Reference: N-504038. and Sponsored by Czechoslovak Films.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Contributors: Cepelak, Josef; Pejsar, Josef; Tejchman, J., Production Company: Documentary Film Studio, Prague., and Production Company: Krátky Film (Praha).
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Czechoslovakia, 1960.
- Copyright Note:
- The British Film Institute
View MARC record | catkey: 24454030