China Today 1963 No. 3 1963, 1963
- Uniform Title:
- China Today No. 131. English
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- online resource (video file 0:09:10) : Sound, Black and White
- Additional Creators:
- The Central Newsreel and Documentary Film Studio of the People's Republic of China
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- China Today
Newsreels & Cinemagazines
- Lenient treatment for captured Indian personnel -- Chinese frontier guards take the initiative to withdraw -- New strains of grain -- For the safety of coal miners -- Visit to the 'Great World'. Footage includes medical treatment and activities for Indian prisoners captured in the Sino-Indian border dispute and release of sick and wounded Indian prisoners; Frontier Guards helping villagers with the harvest, basket weaving, building houses, and marching in convoy as they leave the border area; development of high yield disease resistant rice and wheat crops; production and quality testing of coal mining safety equipment; the fairground and theatrical attractions at the "Great World" amusement park in Shanghai.
- Archive Reference: N-507659.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Production Company: The Central Newsreel and Documentary Film Studio of the People's Republic of China.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: China Today No. 131 China, 1963. 16mm Comb BW pos.
- Copyright Note:
- The British Film Institute
View MARC record | catkey: 24454665