China Today 1959 No. 24 1959, 1959
- Additional Titles:
- China Today No. 56
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- online resource (video file 0:11:01) : Sound, Black and White
- Additional Creators:
- The Central Newsreel and Documentary Film Studio of the People's Republic of China and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- China Today and Newsreels & Cinemagazines
- National Agricultural Exhibition Hall -- The Second Yangtze River Bridge -- Conquering the desert -- Peking's new railway station -- Serving the herdsmen -- Chenille velvet birds. Footage includes: the interior and exterior of the new National Agricultural Exhibition Hall, with footage of some of the displays; residents planting trees to create a barrier between the desert, its sandstorms, and their crops in Minqin County, Gansu Province; the facilities for passengers in the new station building at Peking; mobile vendors bring practical and cultural goods to groups of remote herdsmen in Gansu Province; artists making decorative velvet birds and animals.
- Archive Reference: N-507812.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Production Company: The Central Newsreel and Documentary Film Studio of the People's Republic of China.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: China, 1959. 16mm Comb BW pos.
- Copyright Note:
- The British Film Institute
View MARC record | catkey: 24454805