Six lectures on the philosophy of mesmerism, or animal magnetism [electronic resource] / by John Bovee Dods
- Dods, John Bovee, 1795-1872
- Additional Titles:
- Lectures on the philosophy of mesmerism
- London : J. Burns, 1876.
- English ed., thoroughly rev. / with notes by J. Burns.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Burns, J. (James), 1835-1894
Spiritual Institution (London, England)
University of London. Senate House Library
Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Introductory lecture on animal magnetism -- Mental electricity, or spiritualism -- An appeal in behalf of the science -- The philosophy of clairvoyance -- The number of degrees in mesmerism -- Jesus and the apostles.
- "Introductory note by the publisher. ... Progressive Library & Spiritual Institution, ... London ..., November 1st, 1876."
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, , c2015 (Victorian popular culture. Spiritualism, sensation and magic). Originally published Mar. 2008; re-released in 2015 with amendments to series part title and URL.
- Location of Originals:
- Harry Price Library of Magical Literature, Senate House Library, University of London
View MARC record | catkey: 24462805