Story of the wild West and camp-fire chats [electronic resource] / by Buffalo Bill (Hon. W.F. Cody).
- Buffalo Bill, 1846-1917
- Cincinnati, Ohio : Cincinnati Pub. Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 766 pages : illustrations, portraits ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Fairground Archive (Great Britain) and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- "A full and complete history of the renowned pioneer quartette, Boone, Crockett, Carson and Buffalo Bill : replete with graphic descriptions of wild life and thrilling adventures by famous heroes of the frontier : a record of exciting events on the western borders pushed westard to the sea : massacres, desperate battles, extraordinary bravery, marvelous fortitude, astounding heroism, grand hunts, savage encounters, adventures by flood and field, rollicking anecdotes, tales of sorrow, droll stories, curious escapades, and a melange of incidents that make up the melodrama of civilization in its march over mountains and prairies to the Pacific : including a description of Buffalo Bill's conquests in England with his Wild West Exhibition, where royalty from all the European nations paid him a generous homage and made his wonderful show the greatest success of modern times " and "Superbly illustrated with 250 original illustrations made especially for the book"
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, , c2015 (Victorian popular culture. Circuses, sideshows and freaks) Originally published Sept. 2009; re-released 2015 with amended URL.
- Location of Originals:
- National Fairground Archive, University of Sheffield
View MARC record | catkey: 24462926