The theatre [electronic resource].
- Uniform Title:
- Theatre (London, England : 1906)
- Additional Titles:
- Title on publisher's website: Theatre magazine [Aug.] 1906
- London : Holland & Co., 1906.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume : illustrations, portraits
- Additional Creators:
- Young, Clilverd, May Moore Duprez Archive, and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1, no. 1-
Began in [Aug.?] 1906; ceased with v. 1, no. 2?
- Publication Frequency:
- "A monthly magazine for playgoers."
Editor, Clilverd Young.
Each issue features a photographic essay on a single play.
- Special Numbering:
- Lacks chronological designation.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction Vol. 1, no. 1 only. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, , c2015 (Victorian popular culture. Music hall, theatre and popular entertainment) Originally published Oct. 2010; re-released May 2015 with amended URL.
- Location of Originals:
- May Moore Duprez Archive
View MARC record | catkey: 24463010