Health survey procedure ; concepts, questionnaire development, and definitions in the health interview survey. Concepts of morbidity, disability, and utilization of medical services and facilities; questionnaire development, fiscal years 1958-64; and definitions of terms used in statistical reports
- Corporate Author:
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1964.
- Physical Description:
- 66 pages
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- FS 2.85/2:1/no.2
- Related Titles:
- Health interview survey
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the NCHS web site. URL as of 6/3/03: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_01/sr01_002acc.pdf; current access via PURL.
- Binding notes:
- With: Origin, program, and operation of the U. S. National Health Survey / National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.). Washington, 1963.
HE 20.6209:1/1-1/5 c.1 (Book) bound in Origin, program, and operation of the U. S. National Health Survey. : A description of the developments leading to enactment of the National Health Survey Act, and summary of the policies, initial program, and operation of the Survey
View MARC record | catkey: 2446724