Practicing oral history to connect university to community / Beverly B. Allen and Fawn-Amber Montoya ; with José Antonio Ortega
- Practicing oral history
- Building relationships between the university and the community -- Community outreach -- Funding an oral history project -- The process of oral history: planning -- The process of oral history: the interview -- Ethics and best practices for oral history -- Telling the world: sharing the project and making it accessible to the community -- Oral history in the classroom -- Preservation -- Community collaborations.
- "Practicing Oral History to Connect University to Community illustrates best practices for using oral histories to foster a closer relationship between universities and their surrounding communities. It is an important resource both for oral historians and those working to improve relationships between universities and their communities"--
- 9781138605473 hardcover, 1138605476 hardcover, 9781138605480 paperback, 1138605484 paperback, and 9780429468070 electronic book
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries); 2018
View MARC record | catkey: 24468462