Intelligent video surveillance systems : an algorithmic approach / by Maheshkumar H Kolekar
- Kolekar, Maheshkumar H., 1972-
- Boca Raton, FL : Chapman and Hall/CRC, an imprint of Taylor and Francis, 2018.
- First edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (208 pages) : 108 illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Taylor & Francis
- part 1 Part I Basics of Image and Video Processing / Maheshkumar H. Kolekar -- chapter 1 Basics of Image Processing / Maheshkumar H. Kolekar -- chapter 2 Basics of Video Compression and Motion Analysis / Maheshkumar H. Kolekar -- chapter 3 Background Modeling / Maheshkumar H. Kolekar -- part 2 Part II Object Tracking / Maheshkumar H. Kolekar -- chapter 4 Object Classification / Maheshkumar H. Kolekar -- chapter 5 Human Activity Recognition / Maheshkumar H. Kolekar -- chapter 6 Video Object Tracking / Maheshkumar H. Kolekar -- part 3 Part III Surveillance Systems / Maheshkumar H. Kolekar -- chapter 7 Camera Network for Surveillance / Maheshkumar H. Kolekar -- chapter 8 Surveillance Systems and Applications / Maheshkumar H. Kolekar.
- This book will provide an overview of techniques for visual monitoring including video surveillance and human activity understanding. It will present the basic techniques of processing video from static cameras, starting with object detection and tracking. The author will introduce further video analytic modules including face detection, trajectory analysis and object classification. Examining system design and specific problems in visual surveillance, such as the use of multiple cameras and moving cameras, the author will elaborate on privacy issues focusing on approaches where automatic processing can help protect privacy.
- 9781498767125 (e-book) (e-book : PDF)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in print format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24469368