Electronic Participation [electronic resource] : 10th IFIP WG 8.5 International Conference, ePart 2018, Krems, Austria, September 3-5, 2018, Proceedings / edited by Noella Edelmann, Peter Parycek, Gianluca Misuraca, Panos Panagiotopoulos, Yannis Charalabidis, Shefali Virkar
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XVIII, 157 pages 20 illustrations : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Edelmann, Noella, Parycek, Peter, Misuraca, Gianluca, Panagiōtopoulos, P. (Panos), Charalabidis, Yannis, Virkar, Shefali, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 11021
- General e-democracy and e-participation -- Digital collaboration and social media -- Policy modeling and policy informatics -- Social innovation.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 10th IFIP WG 8.5 International Conference on Electronic Participation, ePart 2018, held in Krems, Austria, in September 2018. The 12 revised full papers presented in this book were carefully reviewed and selected from 29 submissions. The papers are clustered under the following topical sections: general e-democracy and e-participation; digital collaboration and social media; policy modeling and policy informatics; and social innovation.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 24469865