Comparison of two vision-testing devices ; a study to compare visual acuity as measured by the sight-screener and the Sloan letter chart
- Corporate Author:
- National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.)
- Washington : [publisher not identified], 1963.
- Physical Description:
- 33 pages : illustrations
- purl.access.gpo.gov , Adobe Acrobat Reader required
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- FS 2.85/2:2/no.1
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the NCHS web site. URL as of 6/4/03: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_02/sr02_001.pdf; current access via PURL.
- Binding notes:
- With: Measurement of personal health expenditures / National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.). Washington, 1963 -- The one-hour oral glucose tolerance test / National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.). Washington, 1963 -- Comparison of two methods of constructing abridged life tables by reference to a "standard" table / National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.). Washington, 1964 -- An index of health: mathematical models / Chiang, Chin Long. Washington : U.S. Dept. of Health, Education, and Welfare, Public Health Service, 1965 -- Reporting of hospitalization in the health interview survey / National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.). Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1965.
View MARC record | catkey: 2446997