Managing telecommunications and networking technologies in the 21st century : issues and trends / Gerald Grant [editor].
- Hershey, PA : Idea Group Pub., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vi, 268 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Grant, Gerald, 1956-
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Intelligent networks : a discussion of current developments / Rob Brennan ... [et al.] -- Gigabit Internet to every home and school : a conceptual overview / Bill St. Arnaud -- Adaptive mobile applications : experience with an approach based on mobile code / Thomas Kunz -- Space-time wireless communications (a.k.a. Smart Antennas) / Arogyaswami J. Paulraj and Hemanth Sampath -- A new business dimension : SDMA and intelligent antennas / André L. Brandão -- Virtual private networks : enhancing the impact of the Internet / Lance Pickett and Kathy S. Lassila -- Global competition and cooperation in standardization of wireless communications / Zixiang (Alex) Tan -- Telecommunications in transition : the Chinese experience in the international context / Ping Gao and Kalle Lyytinen -- The impact of deregulation on the quality of IDD services : the case of Hong Kong / Xu Yan and James Y.L. Thong -- The role of new connectivity options in information infrastructure development in sub-Saharan Africa / Fola Yahaya -- Management challenges in broadband networking / Murali Venkatesh -- The Internet, the state library, and the implementation of statewide information policy : the case of the NYS GIS Clearinghouse / Sharon S. Dawes and Sharon Oskam -- Organizational impacts of new communication technology : a comparison of cellular phone adoption in France and the United States / Patricia J. Carlson, Beverly K. Kahn, and Frantz Rowe.
- 1878289969 (paper)
- A collection of 13 papers by various researchers.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2447343