Investigation of fatality, pipe rack finger failure and fall, South Marsh Island Block 93, OCS-G 21618, October 13, 2001, Gulf of Mexico, off the Louisiana coast [microform] / Buddy Stewart [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Fatality, pipe rack finger failure and fall, South Marsh Island Block 93, OCS-G 21618, October 13, 2001, Gulf of Mexico, off the Louisiana coast
- New Orleans : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Minerals Management Service, Gulf of Mexico OCS Regional Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 28 unnumbered leaves : color illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Stewart, Buddy
United States. Minerals Management Service. Gulf of Mexico OCS Region
- OCS report
- "October 2002."
Shipping list no.: 2003-0240-M.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the MMS web site. Address as of 12/1/03: http://www.gomr.mms.gov/homepg/offshore/safety/acc%5Frepo/2002-059.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 2003. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 2447612