Termination of emergency with respect to the actions and policies of UNITA and revocation of related executive orders [microform] : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification to terminate the national emergency with respect to UNITA and to lift the sanctions that have been used to apply economic pressure on UNITA
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2003.
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946-
United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations
- House document / 108th Congress, 1st session ; 108-69
- "Referred to the Committee on International Relations."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2003-0202-P.
"May 7, 2003."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 6/16/03: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd069.108 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=108%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd069.108.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2003. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2447645