2,5-linked polyfluorenes for optoelectronic devices [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2009. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Polyfluorene polymers and copolymers having substantial amounts (10-100%) of fluorenes coupled at the 2 and 5 positions of fluorene are useful as active layers in OLED devices where triplet energies >2.10 eV are required.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/22/2009., "7,635,792", "US Patent Application 12/250,807", and Cella, James Anthony (Clifton Park, NY); Shiang, Joseph John (Niskayuna, NY); Shanklin, Elliott West (Altamont, NY); Smigelski, Paul Michael (Scotia, NY).
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24494326