Nonlinear optical crystal optimized for Ytterbium laser host wavelengths [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2008.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A material for harmonic generation has been made by substitutional changes to the crystal LaCa.sub.4 (BO.sub.3).sub.3 also known as LaCOB in the form Re1.sub.xRe2.sub.yRe3.sub.zCa.sub.4(B0.sub.3).sub.3O where Re1 and Re2, (rare earth ion 1 and rare earth ion 2) are selected from the group consisting of Sc, Yttrium, La, Ce, Pr, Nd, Sm, Eu, Gd, Th, Dy, Ho, Er, Tm, Yb, and Lu; Re3 is Lanthanum; and x+y+z=1.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:7,378,042
- Published through SciTech Connect.
"US patent application 11/652,442"
Ebbers, Christopher A. (Pleasanton, CA); Schaffers, Kathleen I. (Livermore, CA).
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24503585