The Hawes-Stokes collection of American daguerreotypes by Albert Sands Southworth and Josiah Johnson Hawes [microform] / a catalogue by I.N. Phelps Stokes
- Corporate Author:
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (New York, N.Y.)
- New York : [Metropolitan Museum of Art], 1939.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 21 pages, 24 leaves of plates : portraits ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Stokes, I. N. Phelps (Isaac Newton Phelps), 1867-1944
Southworth, Albert Sands, 1811-1894
Hawes, Josiah Johnson, 1808-1901
- At head ot title: The Metropolitan museum of art.
"500 copies were printed by the Museum press in October, 1939."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, CT. : Research Publications, 1981. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (History of photography ; Reel 134, no. 1463).
- Binding notes:
- TR15.H573 reel.134 no.1460 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Catalogue of the art department of the New England Manufacturers' and Mechanics' Institute [microform] : Boston, Mass., U.S.A., 1883
View MARC record | catkey: 2450406