Materials Data on KAlSi3O8 (SG:2) [electronic resource] / by Materials Project
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, 2014.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Basic Energy Sciences, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Computed materials data using density functional theory calculations. These calculations determine the electronic structure of bulk materials by solving approximations to the Schrodinger equation. For more information, see https://materialsproject.org/docs/calculations
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:mp-697670
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
LBNL Materials Project
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24504176