One-Dimensional Nanostructures for Neutron Detection [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy, 2015.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 51 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This report consists of four parts in addition to a publication/presentation list. Part I is on electronic structure simulations on boron nitride (BN) and BC<sub>x</sub>N nanotubes using density function theory (DFT), Part II is on fabrication and characterization of nanowire sensors, Part III is on irradiation response of BN nanotubes using molecular dynamics (MD) simulations, and Part IV is on the in-situ transmission electron microscopy (TEM) study of irradiation response of BN nanotubes.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Zhu, Yong; Eapen, Jacob; Hawari, Ayman.
North Carolina State Univ., Raleigh, NC (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24504645