Combined advanced finishing and UV laser conditioning process for producing damage resistant optics [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2005.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Additional Creators:
- University of California (System). Regents, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A method for reducing the density of sites on the surface of fused silica optics that are prone to the initiation of laser-induced damage, resulting in optics which have far fewer catastrophic defects, and are better capable of resisting optical deterioration upon exposure to a high-power laser beam.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:6,920,765
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Menapace, Joseph; Peterson, John; Penetrante, Bernardino; Miller, Philip; Parham, Thomas; Nichols, Michael.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24504853