Electric properties of liquids. Annual progress report, 1 November 1976--31 October 1977 [electronic resource].
- Knoxville, Tenn. : University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 27 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Studies to develop a more accurate method of determining the optical and dielectric properties of liquids and solutions are described. In this method the ionization in the vapor adjacent to the liquid is used to monitor the photon beam strength before and after reflection. The ratio of ion currents is simply related to the reflectance which can, in turn, be analyzed to yield the electronic properties of the liquid. (GHT)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24505915