Catalogue of the celebrated collection of works of art and vertu [microform] : known as "The Vienna museum, " the property of Messrs. Löwenstein, brothers, of Frankfort-on-the-Maine: which will be sold by auction / by Messrs. Christie, Manson & Woods on March 12, 1860, and nine following days (Saturdays & Sundays excepted).
- Corporate Author:
- Löwenstein, gebrüder, Frankfurt am Main
- [London] : [Printed by W. Clowes and Sons], 
- Physical Description:
- viii, -90 pages : mounted frontispiece (portrait) 4 color plate, mounted photographs (1 color) ; 25 cm
- Related Titles:
- Vienna museum
- Christie, Manson and Woods, ltd., London. Catalogue, Mar. 1860.
This collection was begun in the sixteenth century by the Emperor Maximilian I, increased by the Emperor Rudolph II, and in 1782 was sold to the Chevalier van Schönfeld. cf. p. .
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn., Research Publications, 1982. 1 reel. 35 mm. (History of photography, Reel 117, no. 1243).
- Binding notes:
- TR15.H573 reel.117 no.1241 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Practical photography on glass and paper [microform] ; a manual containing simple directions for the production of portraits, views, & c., by the agency of light, including the collodion, albumen, calotype, waxed paper, and positive paper processes
View MARC record | catkey: 2450593