Magnetic after-effect study of hydrogen diffusion in α-iron below 77°K [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1972.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 62 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This work is a preliminary study of hydrogen diffusion in α-iron in the temperature range of 6°K to 77°K, using the magnetic after-effect technique. Four relaxation peaks in the isochronal relaxation spectrum are observed which are distinctly different from the Snoek peak and cold work work peak observed by other investigators using internal friction techniques.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:coo--1198-903
- Other Subject(s):
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 31-DEC-72
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Joseph Jimsai Au.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24505993