Optical properties of some transition metals [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1973.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 83 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Ames Laboratory, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The absorptivity of the bcc transition metals V, Nb, Ta and Mo and hcp Y was measured calorimetrically at near-normal incidence in the energy range 0.1 to 4.88 eV.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:is-t--568
- Other Subject(s):
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 30-JUN-73
- Published through SciTech Connect.
John Herbert Weaver.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24506091