Effect of heat treatment on metallurgical and mechanical properties of weld metal in a lead--0.06 weight percent calcium alloy [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1972. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 115 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Oak Ridge Y-12 Plant, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The purpose of this investigation was to determine the welding parameters to produce a metallurgically sound weld with chemistry similar to the 0.06 weight percent calcium base metal and to determine the effect of heat treatment on metallurgical and mechanical properties of the weld metal and heat-affected zone.
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. Submitted to Univ. of Tennessee, Knoxville. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 30-JUN-73
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1972., "y--1855", and W. W. Canary.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24506099