Low temperature specific heat measurements of aluminum doped with nickel and alkali halides doped with nitrite [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1971.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Samples of aluminum, unidirectionally solidified Al-Ni eutectic alloy (Al3Ni whiskers are 5500 Å in diameter), and Al + 0.05 weight % Ni were measured.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:coo--3151-3
- Other Subject(s):
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 31-DEC-72
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Leland Charles Helmle.
Cornell Univ., Ithaca, NY (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24506119