Matrix behavior in copper-tungsten composites at small strains [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, 1971. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy
- Physical Description:
- 103 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objective of this project is to obtain information of a basic nature by studying the deformation behavior of a copper single crystal matrix in the presence of strong, continuous tungsten fibers at small strains.
- Dissertation Note:
- Thesis. UNCL. Orig. Receipt Date: 31-DEC-72
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/1971., "coo--1198-821", and Krishan Kumar Chawla.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 24506243