Hiawatha industrial reader / by Mary A. Proudfoot ; Illustrations by J. Allen St. John
- Proudfoot, Mary A. (Mary Amelia), 1876-
- [Chicago] : Rand McNally & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 193 pages : frontispiece, illustrations ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth, 1807-1882
St. John, J. Allen (James Allen), 1872-1957
Hapgood, Theodore B. (Theodore Brown), 1871- , edesigner
- Using Longfellow's poem, The Song of Hiawatha, as a starting point, the author elaborates on the story in prose, and adds suggestions of activities to reinforce the events of the story. Part II includes Suggestions to teachers for further activities to encouarge greater awareness of Iriquois culture.
- Illustrated title page.
Cover illustration signed TBH.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased from Richard Minsky, book artist; 2019.
View MARC record | catkey: 24507610