At a General Assembly of the governor and Company of the colony of Connecticut : holden at Hartford, (by special order of the governor of said colony) on the 26th day of April, annoque Domini, 1775 : whereas the General Assembly of this colony have ordered and enacted that one fourth part of the militia of said colony should be forthwith enlisted, equip'd and assembled for the special defence and safety of said colony, &c. ... It is resolved by this Assembly, that each inlisted inhabitant ... shall be entitled to a premium of fifty-two shillings upon their inlistment ...
- Corporate Author:
- Connecticut. General Assembly
- [Connecticut] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 sheet)
- Signed: A true copy of record, examin'd, by George Wyllys, sec'ry. and Ascribed to the New London press of Timothy Green by Bristol, but not listed in H.A. Johnson's Checklist of New London imprints.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol B3949 and Shipton & Mooney 42798
View MARC record | catkey: 24507622