Comparative GDP levels : physical indicators, phase III / by Israel Borenstein
- Borenstein, Israel, 1919-
- Additional Titles:
- Comparative GDP levels, phase II
- New York : United Nations, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 231 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United Nations. Economic Commission for Europe
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Economic studies / Economic commission for Europe ; no. 4
- Restrictions on Access:
- Distribution: General.
- Gross domestic product—Comparative studies
- National income—Accounting—Comparative studies
- Economic history
- Gross domestic product
- National income—Accounting
- Nationaal product
- Produit national brut—Études comparatives
- Comptabilité nationale—Études comparatives
- GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS
- STATISTICAL METHODOLOGY
- COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS
- Europe—Economic conditions
- "United Nations publications sales no. GV. E.93.0.5."
"This study contains the results of Phase III of the ECE estimates of comparative GDP levels for the ECE and a number of other countries, based on physical indicators (PI) ... Following the revolutionary events since 1989, the concepts of national production and the methods of its valuation in the central and eastern European countries have moved closer to those underlying the estimates of production levels in the rest of the world."--Page vii.
Includes as an annex: Comparative GDP levels, phase II, reprint of the Economic Bulletin for Europe, vol. 31, no. 2, 1980, prepared by the Secretariat of the Economic Commission for Europe.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 77-78.).
View MARC record | catkey: 24511164