Guidelines for quality assurance inspection of commercial activities contracts for real property maintenance activities. Guide #2, Wastewater systems / by James H. Johnson, Paul C. Bresnahan
- Johnson, James H.
- Additional Titles:
- Guide #2, wastewater systems and Wastewater systems
- Champaign, IL : US Army Corps of Engineers, Construction Engineering Research Laboratories, 1993.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (32 unnumbered pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Bresnahan, Paul C. (Paul Charles), 1968- and Construction Engineering Research Laboratories (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A Quality Assurance (QA) Program allows the Army to evaluate and document a contractor's work performance. It depends on a QA Surveillance Plan (QASP). The QASP, which is based on the contract Performance Work Statement, lists contractor activities and the surveillance approach, number of items to be inspected, and an Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) for each activity. This series of 12 guides will help the Contracting Officer's Representative/Quality Assurance Evaluator by defining and clarifying the inspection tasks required by the QASP, which will facilitate inspection uniformity and effectiveness. This guide discusses QA monitoring of wastewater collection and wastewater treatment systems. Quality assurance, Real property maintenance activities, Wastewater treatment systems.
- Report Numbers:
- D 103.53/7:FF-94/02
- "October 1993."
"QA inspections via condition monitoring."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 16).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
- U.S. Army Center for Public Works (USACPW) 4A162784AT41 SB-A51
View MARC record | catkey: 24511992