Water-quality response to changes in phosphorus loading of the Winnebago pool lakes, Wisconsin, with special emphasis on the effects of internal loading in a chain of lakes / by Dale M. Robertson [and three others]; prepared in cooperation with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Robertson, Dale M.
- Reston, Virginia : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (ix, 58 pages) : color illustrations, color maps
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
United States. Environmental Protection Agency
- Scientific investigations report ; 2018-5099
- Water quality—Wisconsin—Winnebago, Lake
- Water quality—Wisconsin—Poygan, Lake
- Water quality—Wisconsin—Winneconne, Lake
- Water quality—Wisconsin—Butte des Morts, Lake
- Phosphorus—Environmental aspects—Wisconsin—Winnebago, Lake
- Phosphorus—Environmental aspects—Wisconsin—Poygan, Lake
- Phosphorus—Environmental aspects—Wisconsin—Winneconne, Lake
- Phosphorus—Environmental aspects—Wisconsin—Butte des Morts, Lake
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 54-58).
View MARC record | catkey: 24512621