Computing and Combinatorics [electronic resource] : 24th International Conference, COCOON 2018, Qing Dao, China, July 2-4, 2018, Proceedings / edited by Lusheng Wang, Daming Zhu
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XIX, 767 p. 134 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Wang, Lusheng, Zhu, Daming, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10976
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Constructing Independent Spanning Trees on Bubble-Sort Networks -- Exact Algorithms for Finding Partial Edge-Disjoint Paths -- A Randomized FPT Approximation Algorithm for Maximum Alternating-Cycle Decomposition with Applications -- Contextual Dependent Click Bandit Algorithm for Web Recommendation -- LP-based pivoting algorithm for higher-order correlation clustering -- Approximation algorithms for a two-phase knapsack problem -- More Routes for Evacuation -- Fine-Grained Parameterized Complexity Analysis of Knot-Free Vertex Deletion - A Deadlock Resolution Graph Problem -- Approximating Global Optimum for Probabilistic Truth Discovery -- Online interval scheduling to maximize total satisfaction -- Properties of Minimal-Perimeter Polyominoes -- Computing Convex-Straight-Skeleton Voronoi Diagrams for Segments and Convex Polygons -- Polygon Queries for Convex Hulls of Points -- Synergistic Solutions for Merging and Computing Planar Convex Hulls -- Cophenetic Distances: A Near-Linear Time Algorithmic Framework -- Computing Coverage Kernels Under Restricted Settings -- Weak Mitoticity of Bounded Disjunctive and Conjunctive Truth-table Autoreducible Sets -- Approximation algorithms for two-machine ow-shop scheduling with a conflict graph -- On Contact Representations of Directed Planar Graphs -- Computation and Growth of Road Network Dimensions -- Car-Sharing between Two Locations: Online Scheduling with Flexible Advance Bookings -- Directed path-width and directed tree-width of directed co-graphs -- Generalized Graph k-Coloring Games -- On Colorful Bin Packing Games -- Nonbipartite Dulmage-Mendelsohn Decomposition for Berge Duality -- The Path Set Packing Problem -- Manipulation Strategies for the Rank-Maximal Matching Problem -- Finding Maximal Common Subgraphs via Time-Space Efficient Reverse Search -- An FPT Algorithm for Contraction to Cactus -- An approximation framework for bounded facility location problems -- Reconfiguration of Satisfying Assignments and Subset Sums: Easy to Find, Hard to Connect -- Solving the Gene Duplication Feasibility Problem in Linear Time -- An Efficiently Recognisable Subset of Hypergraphic Sequences -- Partial Homology Relations - Satisfiability in terms of Di-Cographs -- Improved Algorithm for Finding the Minimum Cost of Storing and Regenerating Datasets in Multiple Clouds -- Reconfiguring spanning and induced subgraphs -- Generalizing the Hypergraph Laplacian via a Diffusion Process with Mediators -- Efficient Enumeration of Bipartite Subgraphs in Graphs -- Bipartite Graphs of Small Readability -- Maximum colorful cliques in vertex-colored graphs -- Partial Sublinear Time Approximation and Inapproximation for Maximum Coverage -- Characterizing Star-PCGs -- Liar's Dominating Set in Unit Disk Graphs -- Minimum Spanning Tree of Line Segments -- Improved learning of k-parities -- On a Fixed Haplotype Variant of the Minimum Error Correction Problem -- Non-Monochromatic and Conflict-Free Coloring on Tree Spaces and Planar Network Spaces -- Amplitude Amplification for Operator Identification and Randomized Classes -- Reconstruction of Boolean Formulas in Conjunctive Normal Form -- A Faster FPTAS for the Subset-Sums Ratio Problem -- A Linear-Space Data Structure for Range-LCP Queries in Poly-Logarithmic Time -- Non-Determinism Reduces Construction Time in Active Self-Assembly Using an Insertion Primitive -- Minimum Membership Hitting Sets of Axis Parallel Segments -- Minimum Transactions Problem -- Heuristic algorithms for the min-max edge 2-coloring problem -- Geometric Spanners in the MapReduce Model -- SDP Primal-Dual Approximation Algorithms for Directed Hypergraph Expansion and Sparsest Cut with Product Demands -- Lower Bounds for Special Cases of Syntactic Multilinear ABPs -- Approximation Algorithms on Multiple Two-Stage Flowshops -- Constant Factor Approximation Algorithm for l-Pseudoforest Deletion Problem -- New Bounds for Energy Complexity of Boolean Functions -- Hitting and Covering Partially.
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Computing and Combinatorics, COCOON 2018, held in Qing Dao, China, in July 2018. The 62 papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 120 submissions. They deal with the areas of algorithms, theory of computation, computational complexity, and combinatorics related to computing.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 24515338