Generalized Stochastic Processes [electronic resource] : Modelling and Applications of Noise Processes / by Stefan Schäffler
- Compact Textbooks in Mathematics, 2296-4568
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Generalized Functions -- Stochastic Processes -- Stochastic Differential Equations -- Generalized Random Fields.
- This textbook shall serve a double purpose: first of all, it is a book about generalized stochastic processes, a very important but highly neglected part of probability theory which plays an outstanding role in noise modelling. Secondly, this textbook is a guide to noise modelling for mathematicians and engineers to foster the interdisciplinary discussion between mathematicians (to provide effective noise models) and engineers (to be familiar with the mathematical background of noise modelling in order to handle noise models in an optimal way). Two appendices on "A Short Course in Probability Theory" and "Spectral Theory of Stochastic Processes" plus a well-choosen set of problems and solutions round this compact textbook off.
- 9783319787688 and 9783319787671 (print)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 24515948