New Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence [electronic resource] : JSAI-isAI Workshops, JURISIN, SKL, AI-Biz, LENLS, AAA, SCIDOCA, kNeXI, Tsukuba, Tokyo, November 13-15, 2017, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Sachiyo Arai, Kazuhiro Kojima, Koji Mineshima, Daisuke Bekki, Ken Satoh, Yuiko Ohta
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- 1st ed. 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XV, 415 p. 112 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Arai, Sachiyo, Kojima, Kazuhiro, Mineshima, Koji, Bekki, Daisuke, Satoh, Ken, Ohta, Yuiko, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence ; 10838
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This book constitutes extended, revised and selected papers from the 9th International Symposium of Artificial Intelligence supported by the Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, JSAI-isAI 2017. It was held in November 2017 in Tokyo, Japan. The 22 papers were carefully selected from 109 submissions and are organized in sections on juris-informatics, skill science, artificial intelligence of and for business, logic and engineering of natural language semantics, argument for agreement and assurance, scientific document analysis, knowledge explication for industry.
- 9783319937946, 9783319937939 (print), and 9783319937953 (print)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 24521679