Understanding Human Activities Through 3D Sensors [electronic resource] : Second International Workshop, UHA3DS 2016, Held in Conjunction with the 23rd International Conference on Pattern Recognition, ICPR 2016, Cancun, Mexico, December 4, 2016, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Hazem Wannous, Pietro Pala, Mohamed Daoudi, Francisco Flórez-Revuelta
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- IX, 129 p. 60 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Wannous, Hazem, Pala, Pietro, Daoudi, Mohamed, Flórez-Revuelta, Francisco, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 10188
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Behavior Analysis -- Human Motion Recognition -- Application Datasets.
- This book constitutes the revised selected papers of the Second International Workshop on Understanding Human Activities through 3D Sensors, UHA3DS 2016, that was held in conjunction with the 23rd International Conference on Pattern Recognition, ICPR 2016, held in Cancun, Mexico, in December 2016. The 9 revised full papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 12 submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on Behavior Analysis, Human Motion Recognition, and Application Datasets.
- 9783319918631 and 9783319918624 (print)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 24522483