Roads, old trails, traces and historical places of Arkansas / Agricultural Extension Service, University of Arkansas, Division of Agriculture and U.S. Department of Agriculture, cooperating
- Corporate Author:
- University of Arkansas (Fayetteville campus). Agricultural Extension Service
- [Fayetteville, Arkansas] : University of Arkansas, Cooperative Extension Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 52 x 57 cm, folded to 19 x 13 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Metzler, George F. and Ferguson, John L. (John Lewis), 1926-2006
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:800,000 (W 94°42ʹ00ʺ--W 89°32ʹ00ʺ/N 36°35ʹ00ʺ--N 32°52ʹ00ʺ).
- Color-coded for roads, trails and boundaries., "Results of a survey conducted by George F. Metzler, Extention Recreation Specialist, Agricultural Extension Service, University of Arkansas 1965.", "Base map prepared by the Arkansas State Highway Department, Division of Planning and Research in cooperation with U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Public Roads.", "... compiled with the cooperation of Dr. John L. Ferguson, State Historian, Arkansas History Commission.", and Descriptive index on verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 24524095