Incident report, North Atlantic right whale mortality event in the Gulf of St. Lawrence, 2017 / authors, Pierre-Yves Daoust, DVM, PhD, Diplomate ACVP, Professor of Anatomic Pathology & Wildlife Pathology, coordinator, Canadian Wildlife Health Cooperative - Atlantic region, Atlantic Veterinary College, University of Prince Edward Island; Émilie L. Couture, DMV, DES, veterinarian - Zoo de Granby, Canadian Wildlife Health Cooperative - Québec region, Faculté de médecine vétérinaire, Université de Montréal; Tonya Wimmer, MSc, director, Marine Animal Response Society; Laura Bourque, DVM, DVc, MSc, DACVP, wildlife pathologist, Canadian Wildlife Health Cooperative - Atlantic region, Atlantic Veterinary College, University of Prince Edward Island
- Daoust, Pierre-Yves, 1951-
- [Ottawa] : Fisheries and Oceans = Pêches et océans, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (various pagings)
- Additional Creators:
- Canada. Department of Fisheries and Oceans and Canadian Wildlife Health Cooperative
- epe.lac , For holdings see LAC's Electronic Collection.
- Report Numbers:
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2017-45).
"October 5th 2017."
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
- Issuing Body:
- Co-published by: Canadian Wildlife Health Cooperative.
View MARC record | catkey: 24526145