Crude oil leak, Enbridge Pipelines Inc., Edmonton North Terminal, Sherwood Park, Alberta, 20 March 2017
- Corporate Author:
- Transportation Safety Board of Canada
- Gatineau, QC : Transportation Safety Board of Canada = Bureau de la sécurité des transports du Canada, 2017.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 28 pages).
- Pipeline investigation report ; P17H0019
- Distributed by the Government of Canada Publishing and Depository Services Program (Weekly acquisitions list 2017-51).
Issued also in French under title: Fuite de pétrole brut, Pipelines Enbridge Inc., Terminal Edmonton North, Sherwood Park (Alberta), 20 mars 2017.
Release date: 19 December 2017.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Type of File/Data:
- Electronic monograph in PDF format.
View MARC record | catkey: 24526594