The triumphs of London [microform] : containing a true description of the several pageants, with the speeches spoken on each pageant : all set forth at the proper costs and charges of the Worshipful Company of Grocers : together with an exact relation of the most splendid entertainments prepared for the reception of Their Sacred Majesties / by E.S.
- Settle, Elkanah, 1648-1724
- London : Printed by James Orme and are to be sold by Randal Taylor, 1692.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 12, that is, 13 pages
- Dedication and preface signed: E. Settle.
"Performed on Saturday. Octob. 29. 1692 for the entertainment of the Right Honourable Sir John Fleet, Kt., Lord Mayor of the City of London."
Error in paging: p. 13 numbered 12.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint, 1956. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Three centuries of drama. English, 1642-1700) (Three centuries of English and American plays, 1500-1830)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Woodward & McManaway 1055.
View MARC record | catkey: 2454870