A discourse of the Queenes Majesties entertainement in Suffolk and Norffolk [microform] : with a description of many things then presently seene / devised by Thomas Churchyarde, Gent. ; with divers shewes of his own invention sette out at Norwich and some rehearsal of hir Highnesse retourne from progresse ; whereunto is adjoyned a commendation of Sir Humfrey Gilberts ventrous journey
- Churchyard, Thomas, 1520?-1604
- At London : Imprinted by Henrie Bynneman, servante to the Right Honourable Sir Christofer Hatton, Vizchamberlayne, 
- Physical Description:
- 88 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Entertaynement of the Queenes Majestie into Suffolke and Norffolke
Qu. Majesties entertaynement
Queenes Majesties entertaynement
- Caption title: The entertaynement of the Queenes Majestie into Suffolke and Norffolke; running title: The Qu. Majesties entertaynement.
Date of publication: 1578; cf. NUC pre-1956.
Includes untitled songs without music and a poem, "A welcome home to Master Martin Frobusher and all those gentlemen and souldiers that have bene with him this last journey in the countrey called Meta Incognita."
Imperfect: pages , , and  partially illegible.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microopaque. New York : Readex Microprint, 1953. 1 microopaque ; 23 x 15 cm. (Three centuries of drama. English, 1516-1641) (Three centuries of English and American plays, 1500-1830)
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Greg 76.
View MARC record | catkey: 2455155