Miss Martha Brownlow, or, The heroine of Tennessee [electronic resource] : a truthful and graphic account of the many perils and privations endured by Miss Martha Brownlow ... daughter of the celebrated Parson Brownlow, during her residence with her father in Knoxville / by Major W.D. Reynolds ...
- Reynolds, W. D. (William D.)
- Philadelphia : Barclay, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 preliminary leaf, 21-49 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Indiana University. Digital Library Program
Committee on Institutional Cooperation
- Also published as: The rebel fiend.
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in print and on microfilm.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bloomington, Ind.] : Indiana University Digital Library Program for the Committee on Institutional Cooperation, [2001 or 2002.] (Wright American fiction, 1851-1875). Digitized image of the microfilm version produced in Woodbridge, CT by Research Publications (later called Primary Source Microfilm). Mode of access: Internet.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wright, L.H. American fiction, 1851-1875, 2022.
Amer. fiction, 1774-1910 (microfilm, 1970-1978 ed.), v. 2 (1851-1875), reel R-5, no. 2022.
View MARC record | catkey: 2455781