Surry of Eagle's-nest, or, The memoirs of a staff-officer serving in Virginia [electronic resource] / edited, from the mss. of Colonel Surry, by John Esten Cooke
- Cooke, John Esten, 1830-1886
- New York : Bunce and Huntington, 1866.
- Physical Description:
- 484, 8 pages, 4 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Indiana University. Digital Library Program and Committee on Institutional Cooperation
- Other Forms:
- Issued also in print and on microfilm.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Bloomington, Ind.] : Indiana University Digital Library Program for the Committee on Institutional Cooperation, [2001 or 2002.] (Wright American fiction, 1851-1875). Digitized image of the microfilm version produced in Woodbridge, CT by Research Publications (later called Primary Source Microfilm). Mode of access: Internet.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Wright, L.H. American fiction, 1851-1875, 625
Amer. fiction, 1774-1910 (microfilm, 1970-1978 ed.), v. 2 (1851-1875), Reel C-25, no. 625
View MARC record | catkey: 2456982